Get your bake on with this scrummy parsnip & cheddar loaf!
300g Everyday Favourites Plain White Flour
100g Self Raising Wheat Flour
10g Bicarbonate of Soda
1/2 teapoon Everyday Favourites Table Salt
50g Mild Grated Cheddar
150g Grated Parsnips
1. Preheat the oven to 220˚c or gas mark 7. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl mix the flour, bicarbonate of soda, cheese and salt then add the parsnip making sure the shreds are not to big.
3. Make a well in the centre and gently add the milk to form a dough. Then bring the mix together with your hands and knead on a floured surface for 2 minutes.
4. Divide the dough into rounds, flatten the tops and place a cross in the middle with a sharp knife.
5. Place on the lined tray and cook for 20-25 mins or until golden brown.