What's more delicious than a good old homemade Rocky Road? Nothing, is the answer. Pig out on these this Easter, or anytime really!
Time: 30 minutes
1. Line 2 x 20 x 30m traybake tin with cling film. Lay one sheet horizontal and the second sheet on top of the first but laying vertically over the top.
2. Melt the chocolate and butter together in a glass bowl placed over a saucepan of simmering water (do not let the bowl touch the water). Continue to stir until the mixture is smooth.
3. Remove your bowl from the heat and carefully mix the cocoa powder and golden syrup into the mixture then allow to cool to room temp.
4. Place the digestive biscuits and half the mini eggs into a freezer bag and bash them leaving some bits bigger than others. Stir into the cooled chocolate mixture with the mini marshmallows.
5. Evenly distribute the mixture in your two traybake tins. Place the remaining mini eggs on top and slightly press into the mixture.
6. Place in the fridge for approximately 1 hour, or until it has fully set. "