Welcome to Catering2You
During these exceptional times we have decided to restrict the number of our warehouse team working at the same time which has resulted in a reduction on the number of orders we can process daily.
We are proud to offer a five working day delivery service to give you the assurance that when your goods are ordered that’s one less thing to worry about.
These homemade and hand decorated Christmas cookies will be a winner with your customers this season. Pop one on a plate alongside their tea or coffee to add that special touch to your offering.
Time to prepare: 40 minutes
Serves: 25-30 cookies
225g Tate & Lyle Caster Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
2 tsp Baking Powder
330g Everyday Favourites Plain Flour
1. Firstly, preheat your oven to 180c
2. Cream butter and sugar together. Mix in egg and vanilla extract thoroughly
3. Add your baking powder and a pinch of salt into your flour
4. Gradually add your flour bit by bit to the other ingredients until you have a dough
5. Dust the surface with flour and roll out the dough
6. Use Christmas cookie cutters to cut your dough and place each cookie onto greased parchment paper layed on top of an tray. Place in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
7. Use an array of writing icing to decorate